Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] Web n Walk T-Mobile

For Sales. Nice 19 inch racks

Second posting as I don't want to put onto ebay.

Rare opportunity to purchase up to three professional racks for your Zone
Zero at fraction of cost due to me changing my mind!!

All brand new but may have some handling marks.

Located in Farnham Surrey.

1.    600 x 800 x 1950.  Beige with castors.  No doors. Locking Side
panels=
.
Slight rubs on sides only.

2.    800 x 800 x 1900.  Charcoal.  semi Glazed full length door.  Sides
an=
back.  Rubs on sides. Front unmarked. Made by Quantum.

3.    600 x 800 x 870.    Charcoal.  semi Glazed front door. Sides. Made by
APW.  Totally unmarked.

Open to sensible offers. Private sale so no VAT issues. Don't really want
t=
ebay these.

Alan  01252 782 932 or 07778 215 764