Latest message you have seen: Magicbox IMP Adapt WiFi Internet Radio & Media Player

Re: how do keep common connections tidy?

On Sun, 2005-08-21 at 08:55 +0100, Adrian wrote:
> I guess what i'm after is something like a miniature bus bar for + and
> -
> , i originally tried jamming them all into the connectors on the
> board
> but this is untidy and also a pain when you want to add one and some
> fall out.

Earth blocks?

The ones normally used for +/- are made of plastic, with a cable hole on
each side.

The ones normally used for earth are conductive, so if you get a row of
8, that gives you 16 holes (two on each side), all commoned up.

Obviously, you'd need to fix it to something insulated!

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?id=11385&ts=20095
for an
idea of what I'm talking about. No idea whether SF are particularly
competitive for them.

Mark