Latest message you have seen: Re: Pronto Codes for NAD T785 Amplifier

RE: Transformers/LV Lighting and insulation

  • Subject: RE: Transformers/LV Lighting and insulation
  • From: "michael.furlong" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 23:34:31 +0100

Frank,

thanks for responding

they are electronic transformers and the lamps are lv halogen.

if you go to this page....

http://lightcorporation.com/html/bro_down.php

and download the downlights brochure they are the Tyrell model on Page 4.

it isn't the Light Corporation that have said they are suitable for
installation in insulation it is the specifying company and I can't find
anything on the site.

I just don't like the idea

Cheers

Mick