Latest message you have seen: Re: New Current Cost Unit on sale...

RE: Taking HA too far?

  • Subject: RE: Taking HA too far?
  • From: "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:18:46 +0100

We had a student house once where the previous occupant of one room had
covered the entire ceiling with glow in the dark star shaped stickers.

I still remember the scream the first night that our housemate got into bed
and turned out her light :)

For about 15mins after the light went out there was still enough light
enough to read by !

Dave