Latest message you have seen: Bye Bye Standby Motion Sensor

RE: Re: Connect IR receivers to PC

  • Subject: RE: Re: Connect IR receivers to PC
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:03:39 +0100

The serial interface allows bidrectional control of the slink-e. There is
also an activeX control. But hey, I'm non tecky so start to glaze over on
this level of detail, I'm sure someone else can answer better. Loads of
info
on the serial protocols etc here:

http://www.nirvis.com/help/help.htm

Many thanks,