Latest message you have seen: Bye Bye Standby Motion Sensor

Re: Anyone short on storage?

Thanks,

I've seen that but last time I looked it was a bit 'alpha' and as I
haven't had much experience with hacking embedded linux systems I'm
waiting a while before taking the plunge. I'm waiting for Mark's verdict
on the EPIA with a heatsink rather than a fan then the idea is to have
that near where the cameras terminate and the data safely hidden
elsewhere.

Thanks,

Simon

In message <1124173766.12904.0.camel@xxxxxxx>, Stuart