Latest message you have seen: Re: Pronto Codes for NAD T785 Amplifier

Re: Anyone short on storage?

Re Slugs (what a start to an email).

What are you thinking of using it for?

At the moment I'm at the testing/proof of concept stage of using mine=20
and it seems reasonably fast. I've done some crude tests and it will=20
copy 60gb across a 100 mb network in just over four hours. Whilst not a=20
scientific test I took that to mean that it should be capable of=20
streaming at least one video 'channel' . One of my tests will be to see=20
if it will run the disks on the Geovision server but I am waiting until=20
one of the hacker (old sense) projects delivers multiple drives per usb=20
port.

Simon

In message=20
<A016D698CB79874CAE4CD3663E69BA49054396@xxxxxxx>
, Paul Gale <groups@xxxxxxx> writes
>OK - looks really interesting. Unfortunately need something a lot
faster :=
(

>Paul.

on eBuyer, whic=
>> > is cheaper than =A3200 for the Linkstation.
>> >
>> > Alex.

--=20
Simon Pawson