Latest message you have seen: Re: CBus power usage

RE: CBus / X10 Opinions please

  • Subject: RE: CBus / X10 Opinions please
  • From: "David" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 01:15:49 +1200

I have to say I=92m delighted with the replies so far and I can see which
way I should lean. I=92m also very glad that it appears CBus can be
controlled from MainLobby and if not it appears some talented people
here may tackle it which would be just wonderful.

I=92ve been in sponge mode for ages sucking up info from this group to
equip me well for the build I promise to provide pics etc as it
develops.

David

=20