Latest message you have seen: RE: Curtain automation

RE: [OT] Blocking unwanted calls and sms from a symbian series 60 pho ne (nokia 3230)

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Blocking unwanted calls and sms from a symbian series 60 pho ne (nokia 3230)
  • From: "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 09:51:17 +0100

Dave,

Thanks,  we have already registered our whole family with them ;)

Unfortunately the problem calls are coming from one private individual so
TPS can't help.
To their credit her service provider have offered to change her number if
the need arises, but cannot block calls on a per number basis.

Dave

The

>href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h4issdj/M=320369.6903864.78
>46594.2920218
>/D=groups/S=1705041992:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124130210/A=2896112/R=0/
>SIG=1107idj9u
>/*http://www.thanksandgiving.com
>">Give the gift of life to a sick child. Support St. Jude
Children¿s