Re: DIY Heating Interface - Review

  • Subject: Re: DIY Heating Interface - Review
  • From: "steve_stealth2004" <email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 09:13:58 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Frank Mc Alinden" <frankmc@i...>=20
wrote:
> Hi Steve
>             Pic looks good are they both bullet shells ??=20=20

One of them is made from a brass clothing button cap with the shaft=20
of a Bic biro pen.  The other is encapsulated in an empty bullet=20
shell casing.
=20
The button cap version was intended to be mounted flush in a interior=20
wall with just the brass button cap showing. (Approx size:- length =3D=20
25mm, black shaft =3D 6mm and button head is =3D 12mm x 1mm)    of
course=20
it doesn't need to be brass you could choose one to suit your
d=E9cor=85.
=20
The bullet shell is intended to be used outdoors and can be=20
submerged.  (Approx size:- length =3D 25mm, diameter is 10mm)=20

> where would you source empty bullet shells i wonder ??

I got mine from a gun shop,  the guy gave me a bag full,   must be=20
around 50-100 for =A34=85  If you need some Frank,  I'll send you
some,=20
just let me know how many you may need=85

Steve