Re: RGBLED controller - mini bulk buy?

Paul Gale wrote:
> http://www.dvarchive.org/RGBLED/
>=20
> Gerry from the HomeVision forum has designed and built an RGB LED
control=
ler board capable of driving a number of RGB LED=92s via serial and SPI.
Th=
is enables full colour control and animation including dimming etc =96
grea=
t for interior or garden effect/accent lighting.
>=20
> I asked if he=92d be willing to get some boards made up and a kit of
part=
s supplied =96 which he=92s agreed to (at cost!).
>=20
> If anyone is interested, the link above has full details and the new
foru=
m has a few details of the proposed BB (early days though =96 but orders
ne=
ed to be in by Friday). Not sure yet on pricing or shipping details
(he=92s=
in the US).

Can the drivers be used with multiple LEDs in series off a higher
voltage=20
supply, like for example 10 in series and a 48v supply or 5 off a 24v etc?