RE: RGBLED controller - mini bulk buy?

  • Subject: RE: RGBLED controller - mini bulk buy?
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 09:09:55 +0100

Additionally, shipping will hopefully be easy as one of the members here
has offered to bring them back after a business trip to the US (numbers
permitting). So the only shipping costs should be US based and here in the
UK.

I'll organise that part of the BB if OK with everyone? I think Gerry will
take payment directly.

Paul.