Re: RGBLED controller - mini bulk buy?

Hi Paul

I'd love to have a play with a couple of these for use as garden
lights but am struggling to see how I'd actually use them light
fitting wise, power, control etc.

Can I ask how you are intending to use them so I can get a few ideas?

Thanks

Brian
--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gale" <groups@s...> wrote:
> And in addition to Frank's reply - Gerry (the board designer) has
also offered to source the RGB LED's as well if required. Prices on
the forum link too.

> Paul.

Behalf Of
> > Paul Barrett
> > Sent: 11 August 2005 09:15
> > To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> > Subject: Re: [ukha_d] RGBLED controller - mini bulk buy?
> >
> > Hi Paul
> >
> > I'd be interest.
> > I would need a rough price before I could commit to anything
though.

> > Do you know a good place to get the RGB LED's from (UK)?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Paul
> >
> > ----- Message from groups@s... ---------
> >     Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 00:20:57 +0100
> >     From: Paul Gale <groups@s...>
> > Subject: [ukha_d] RGBLED controller - mini bulk buy?
> >       To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> >

> > > http://www.dvarchive.org/RGBLED/
> > >
> > > Gerry from the HomeVision forum has designed and built an
RGB
LED
> > > controller board capable of driving a number of RGB LED's
via
serial
> > > and SPI. This enables full colour control and animation
including
> > > dimming etc - great for interior or garden effect/accent
lighting.

> > > I asked if he'd be willing to get some boards made up and a
kit
of
> > > parts supplied - which he's agreed to (at cost!).
> > >
> > > If anyone is interested, the link above has full details and
the new
> > > forum has a few details of the proposed BB (early days
though -
but