RE: [OT]ish suction moulding machine?

Just to let you know I have just ordered some plastic for the vacuum
forming machine that I will be making shortly.

I ordered 3 sheets in total (1.5mm thick) cut into 12 sheets of gloss
black, 12 sheets of matt black and 12 sheets crystal clear (all 13 by 9
inches). They are cutting them for free and postage is around 7 quid. All
delivered (next day) it comes to just over twenty quid plus VAT. There did
not seem to be a minimum quantity but with postage at 7 quid it makes
sense to get a couple of sheets at least. I don't know what type of
plastic it is as I described my use and they said you need x and that's
what is coming.

As soon as it arrives I will make the box and cradle/clamp and then try it
out. I have plenty of plastic to experiment with ;-)

Now, where can I get some balsa wood blocks for the

Ian

"Iain Goodhew" <iain.goodhew@xxxxxxx>
06/04/2005 09:59
Please respond to ukha_d