From: "Ian D. Wlloughby" <groups@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 12:44 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] New Boredband Provider ?

I can also recommend Zen http://www.zen.co.uk/ who have one the
ISPA 2005
awards for the 2Mb service and light business service.

Their Newsgroups are pretty complete and very fast, reliability is second
none!

Also they let you have up to 253 public IP addresses for a one of charge. I
have 16 addresses (13 usable + 1 for the router which cost me £50). Prices
are pretty much the same as Eclipse but they don't currently of the Flex
facility.

Not affiliated just a really happy customer.

R's
Ian