Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

RE: [OT] New Boredband Provider ?

  • Subject: RE: [OT] New Boredband Provider ?
  • From: "Ian D. Wlloughby" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 12:44:38 +0100

=0D
I can also recommend Zen http://www.zen.co.uk/ who have one the
ISPA 2005 a=
wards for the 2Mb service and light business service.=0D
=0D
Their Newsgroups are pretty complete and very fast, reliability is second
t=
o none!=0D
=0D
Also they let you have up to 253 public IP addresses for a one of charge.
I=
have 16 addresses (13 usable + 1 for the router which cost me =C2=A350). P=
rices are pretty much the same as Eclipse but they don't currently of the
F=
lex facility.=0D
=0D
Not affiliated just a really happy customer.=0D
=0D
R's=0D
Ian=0D
=0D