RE: Re: DIN Enclosure for CBus modules

As we are past 1st January '05 - shouldnt you be getting a decent
electrician to do it all anyway ?

You should have Part P compliance, and not be breaking the law. An
electrician could only certify his own work anyway.

A suitable enclosure will have neutral and earth bars fitted to which you
can bring everything together - if you feed with a 20a remember its got to
be bigger than 1mm !!

With your installed feed you will supply the control side of the dimmer and
then loop across to the dimmer side. All neutrals and earths from outgoing
sides will go straight to blocks.

Depending how many circuits you've got, you may find it easier to get a
coil
of 1.5mm Brown 6181Y (single cable) and use this to go from each Dimmer way
1a MCB, and then the other side of the MCB will have your T&E coming
back
from the lights with neutrals and earths going straight to blocks.

Dean.

_____