RE: [ukha_d] £99 Dell server - great!

  • Subject: RE: [ukha_d] £99 Dell server - great!
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 12:05:11 +0100

I'll be going over there in a few weeks, and to have a look at their
'command centre' - a very un-Dell like building (i.e. it cost money), but
it's there to impress the important customers.
=20
A few of the PE's are going EOL, so these may well have been stockpiled -
it's not unusual if they need to re-tool the production line.
=20
Pete

_____=20=20