draytek question and voip

Hi again,

I've posted this on the draytek user forums but the tumble weeds are
clearly
rolling by, and no-one seems to want to answer it, or I guess, no-one knows
the answers. I've scoured the forums and cant see anyone giving a
definitive
yes to this. As I know some of you lot have dabbled in voip, I was
wondering
if anyone could shed some light on the following:

Before I take the plunge and buy a lot of kit for a number of locations,
I'd
like to get the low down on some things.

1) Does anyone have a PCphoneline VPC1000
(http://worldcall.brinkster.net/pcphoneline/fxsfxo.htm)
working in
conjunction with a Vigor2600VG(or 2900) to allow incoming/outgoing calls
via
IP/PSTN?

2) If no.1 is yes, and for example a local number you called on your PSTN
was 123456 before using voip, could you set the vigor to use 123456 to dial
via the internet transparently (assuming that the person at location 123456
also has a voip setup the same as you) to the user of the analogue phone.
If
this isnt clear, let me know and I'll make some diagrams.

3) If no1 is no, are there any other simple methods of doing this (ie.
without a huuuge pbx)?

4) Does the Vigor2900VG have an adsl modem built in, or would I have to
purchase the modem separately and set the vigor to be on the DMZ of the
modem?

I dont really want to set up an asterisk machine as I'm trying to get a
cheap as chips solution together, without having boxes and boxes of
hardware.

Thanks in advance,

Jules