RE: Re: Mount a plasma on a metal stud plasterboard wall

  • Subject: RE: Re: Mount a plasma on a metal stud plasterboard wall
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 12:06:10 +0100

Can't really help on that; effectively ours wasn't fixed to the wall at
all,
it was bolted to the sheet of ply on the back of the wall, so unless the
whole partition came down, the screen was going nowhere.

In term of the stud, we could just pull the skirting board away to see
where
all the studs were, but as I say, that's in an office with bog-standard
plastic skirting. Haven't a clue what to use to go into the metal stud
though.

Have you tried asking the same question on the DVD forums?
(http://www.thedvdforums.com/forums/
<http://www.thedvdforums.com/forums/>
)
- you'll definitely get more of a response there.

Pete

_____