Latest message you have seen: [OT] not for the squimish

Re: Tivo Streaming to Xbox

Some fairly comprehensive tutorials and guides here, for just about
anything you want to do with an xbox.
http://www.xbox-scene.com/

mod chips can be bought from bauldbouncer
(http://www.baldbouncer.co.uk)
i along with many others have used him
to get our mod chips, excelent service.

bald bouncer also offers postal chipping of your xbox, or you can get
pre-chipped ones from him, saves any hastle i suppose.

HTH

Scott

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 16:56:46 +0100, Stuart Whyte <lists@xxxxxxx> wro=
te: