Re: [OT] PCB "supplier", cheap source for amateur projects required?

  • Subject: Re: [OT] PCB "supplier", cheap source for amateur projects required?
  • From: "Ian Bird" <ian.bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 17:12:57 -0000

Ahhh, found it. Here it is.....

>From Gerber or graphics files:
single-sided undrilled boards - 10p per sq cm
double-sided undrilled boards - 15p per square cm
drilling (>0.6mm hole size) - additional 5p per square cm
tinning - additional 5p per square cm
(All + VAT)

These boards are hand made, so no silk screen, solder resist or PTH.
<=3D 0.3mm track and gap is recommended, but 0.2mm is doable.

Postage is =A35, so it's worthwhile getting a few boards done at the=20
same
time. Having said that, it's still much cheaper than the likes of PCB=20
Pool.

Oh, you also get the boards back in 1 or 2 days! Much easier than=20
farting
around for hours making your own (like I have been) or using strip=20
board.
:-)

andy@xxxxxxx for more info.

Ian