Re: Vehicle Tracking

  • Subject: Re: Vehicle Tracking
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 11:57:26 +0100

Phil

This is one of the things we are trying to deal with.

The new tax laws about to come in me that all my guys will suddenly be
paying 1k a year for a van rather than a couple of hundred, unless as we
are
informed, we can prove that the vehicles are not used for private mileage.

But as with all these things, i think i've got to get their permission to
be
tracked :)

Dean.

_____