Trying to find...

  • Subject: Trying to find...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 22:55:43 +0100

A motherboard with the following...

1) AMD Athlon support (although I guess I could go P4),
2) Optical or coaxial (preferably both) SP/DIF audio out.
3) Either MicroATX or full size ATX but needs the AGP and 1st PCI slot
tucked right up to the mobo sockets (for the cases AGP/PCI riser card to
fit
correctly)

I've found this (thanks to some help from Chris at Linitx)

http://www.epox.nl/english/products/motherboard/8rda6%2B.htm

But I can't find a supplier - I've looked at the usual suspects that I try
... Scan, Dabs, Komplett, Overclockers, ebuyer, Overclock (not the same as
overclockers)

So - if anyone knows of a supplier for the above board or one with similar
specs (no chipset fan would be nice) then can you give me a shout.

Phil