Re: WAS Postage on MVP now free scales

[Extract from Royalmail]

Overview

Weighing letters to find the correct postage, especially for sending abroad
can sometimes be a problem: kitchen scales can't do the job accurately
enough, you're too busy to get to your local Post OfficeT branch, and you
think...just think that the letter in your hand is a wee bit too heavy for
the standard postage. Using the wrong postage could mean that the item
could
be returned to you - or that you're paying too much. What do you do? That's
where EasyWeigh can help. A simple, cardboard weighing device, EasyWeigh
weighs letters from 20g to 100g, and is completely free to order. We even
pay for the postage. Which we calculated on an EasyWeigh as being 28p.

Key features

a.. Weighs letters for UK, Europe and worldwide delivery
b.. 20g to 100g (please note: the first weight step for mail outside
Europe is 10g)
c.. Simple cardboard construction available in three fun designs: Calypso,
Bullseye, or Daydream
d.. Free to order, with quick despatch

What it costs

EasyWeigh is free. Order it online today.

What to do next
Order online now. Just click here and we'll