Re: [ukha_d] RE: [ukha _d] Projector, screen, PC + more for £75 0

Hiya Chris,
Yep - /hopefully/ this will be for the pc with the projector pack - need
to wait and see to see what happens on this... Theres some rumblings
that the 'legal dept' at Dell has stepped in and is quashing all orders
- but thats 2nd(3rd -4th??) hand news at the mo...

Wayne.

Christopher Purves wrote:

>Hi Wayne,
>
>When you say your previous order will be honoured, is that for the
projector or something else ?

>Chris

BONUS!