RE: [ADVERT] Projectors for sale

  • Subject: RE: [ADVERT] Projectors for sale
  • From: "James Mitchelmore" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 00:00:55 +0100

I have a Vidikron TGS301 that=92s been gathering dust for a good while
now.  Have been meaning to stick it on ebay for ages now, but thought I
would offer it up here first.  Not in the best of conditions
cosmetically but works fine, specs similar to below.  Bit of bugger to
ship, so collection from Edinburgh would be best.  Open to any
reasonable offers.
=20
James
=20