[ADVERT] Projectors for sale

  • Subject: [ADVERT] Projectors for sale
  • From: "mark_harrison_uk2" <mph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 09:15:29 -0000

Sparked by the rush of projector fever, I have decided to sell up. The
main reason is that we're looking to do a self-build in the next
couple of years, and cashflows will mean moving into a rather smaller
place for 12-18 months in the meantime...

You should be aware that both of the projectors are old, and therefore
NOT bright by modern standards. Realistically, each requires a
completely blacked out room, and even then a modern =A31000 projector is
going to be rather better.

The proposition is basically "get into the projector game for a few
hundred".

Likewise, both are very much VIDEO projectors and NOT data projectors.
Obviously, you could use a PC's TV-out, but only with all the normal
compromises that entails.

If anyone offers the asking price, it's yours - (delivery not
included.) Alternatively, make me an offer, and in a few days I'll let
you know whether you've got a deal :-)

Item 1:=20

- Vidikron TGS300 CRT projector
- 5.5" CRT tubes
- 600 lumens
- Full specs at http://www.crtcinema.com/vidikronspecs.html
- Composite in (on BNC), S-Video in, integrated tuner
- Looking for OIRO =A3400

Item 2:

- Philips LCP6000
- Composite in, S-Video in
- Looking for OIRO =A3200

Neither has seem much use - the lamps work fine.

Both can be seen working in the Gatwick area.

Regards,

Mark