RE: cm12 trouble

  • Subject: RE: cm12 trouble
  • From: "Malcolm Surgenor" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 09:29:37 +0100

Stephen

I'm in a similar situation having had far too many CM12s fail.  (I probably
have a spare cable kicking around which your welcome to if you mail me
offlist).  I'm also a long term Homeseer fan and don't want to change (some
of the proposed v2 functions look good too).  I've just bought the Z-Wave
USB interface which Homeseer can interface to but I'm still waiting on some
appliance and lamp modules to try this out with.  See other X10 posts in
the
past couple of days. I suspect it will be a long time (and a lot of money)
before all of my X10 stuff is replaced but I'm eager to see how Z-Wave
performs.  Equally though Li's post from last night on the retrofit and
wireless Clipsal stuff sounds like one to watch too!  :-)

Malcolm