Latest message you have seen: Automated Home - Latest Forum Posts

Was How can I use my MediaMVP better ? NOW best HTPC Case

  • Subject: Was How can I use my MediaMVP better ? NOW best HTPC Case
  • From: "Andrew Cooke" <acooke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 18:08:48 +0100

I too am looking along the same lines Jon.

I was on scan and noticed that ASUS do some REALL, REALLY nice cases.

Just check ASUS homepage for the barebone PCs..

Then all my requirements are:
- Progressive scan output to TV
- Digital Out for Audio to my AMP
- Remote control (both input and control of my SKY box..)