Latest message you have seen: Re: Mains installation in garden

Re: How can I use my MediaMVP better ?

It's not simple because the software is crap.  I think the hardware can do
all that is needed (and pretty well), but it's let down by a slow and
clunky
interface.  It really needs to run the menus natively, rather than by the
PC
server sending an entire image to be displayed every time a button is
pressed.  I think I feel a rant about html-based interfaces coming on...

Having said that - I don't know of any player that is any better.  IMO a TV
menu is essential - I don't want to search through 15000 MP3s on a 4 line
display!

Mal