Latest message you have seen: RE: Strong stick no-residue tape

RE: Re: [OT] - Video Messaging

  • Subject: RE: Re: [OT] - Video Messaging
  • From: "ho yin ng" <yahoogroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 15:06:23 +0100

Richard,

You can setup camfrog so that when it starts up it does not go into the IM
forums but only does peer to peer.

This is how I have set it up.

When you register it you can enlarge the video window, but to be honest it
is not better quality. Basically the resolution stays the same and the
image
is just stretched I think!

The small video window is roughly the same size as in MSN messenger so for
me no great loss, plus the quality and speed is 10x better in my opinion.

The other advantage of registering is that you can set your mode to
invisible so that people cannot send you messages or try and greet you etc.
I also recommend in your profile putting you are an 80 year old man with
gardening hobbies, so people are not tempted to contact you.

I don't condone this .. but $49.95 is a lot of money to register it so I
suggest going here and doing a bit of a search.

http://www.asta-killer.com/

Ho yin

_____