Latest message you have seen: Re: To complete the Kitchen PC....

Re: [OT] - Video Messaging

Thanks for the pointer to Camfrog.  I installed it for a trial last
night.  Have you registered the software ($49.95!), as on the
unregistered one it only has a v small video window?

Also, it's again gives access to their own IM forums.  Something that
I'm keen to avoid (as I've children whom I'd rather didn't get
exposed to IM).  I really only want to do point to point - do you
know if the register version can disable these forum features?

Thanks

Richard

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "ho yin ng" <yahoogroups@h...>
wrote:
> I use camfrog.
>

> I find it much better than msn messenger.
>

> The quality of video and speed is vastly superior.
>

> I use it daily to converse with my gf.
>

> Sad isn't it.
>

> Ho yin
>

>   _____