Latest message you have seen: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Home_DIY_Rack_Wins_Creator_a_=A320K_Car?=

RE: Re: TV Distribution Systems

  • Subject: RE: Re: TV Distribution Systems
  • From: "mark" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 17:54:50 +0100

Hi Ian,
Thanks for your reply.

I hadn't thought of that.  From what I can see the Sky Box is conventional
IR with standard SKY remote etc.

It is a Panasonic model TU-DSB40.

I was thinking that perhaps the cable run was too long, but cannot see
anything online about cable length limits.  It is only running from the
lounge up to the loft (loftbox) then down to a TV in an upstairs bedroom.

Any other ideas?
Cheers,
Mark