Latest message you have seen: Re: Buying a NAS am I doing the right thing?

Re: New UK CBUS Owners Mailing List / Yahoo Group

  • Subject: Re: New UK CBUS Owners Mailing List / Yahoo Group
  • From: "christopher purves" <CHRIS_PURVES@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:51:15 +0000

Mark,

To to address your first point about OT posts.

Should a ukha_OT  / ukha_ChitChat list be created? - over the last few
weeks
the number of OT posts must have reached 50% (pure guess but certainly
feels
like it!). Maybe people should be given the option not to receive it. I
think Stuart made a comment a little while back about OT posting which I'm
becoming inclined to agree with.

I'm really very greatful to this group and I'm not trying to p*ss people
off
and yes I agree there is a good chance that it just all comes back here,
but
, the UK CBUS owners I've been speaking to would like a place to discuss
their kit and its issues in relative 'quietness' without having to wade
through all the OT stuff.

Again I'm not trying to start a flame war here and I still fully intend to
contribute to this group when and where I can but I must admit wading
through all the OT posts is becoming a pain.

Chris