Re: [OT] not suscribe to NTL?

  • Subject: Re: [OT] not suscribe to NTL?
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 16:03:26 -0000

Hi Ade
In Milton Keynes NTL is still an analogue service, I get the normal=20
terestrial channels plus a couple of free things like QVC, Sky1 and=20
BBC News24. I pay a nominal relay fee of =A32.30 per month. I am not=20
sure they will do this in areas with a digital service and I am sure=20
they do not relay Freeview channels. Now that 24 has finished on Sky1=20
I am going to drop them and go fully Freeview.

Regards
Ian

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Phil Harris" <phil@a...> wrote:
>=20
> You should be able to get the analogue terrestrial channels by just=20
taking
> their coax feed and plugging it into the RF inouton your TV but=20
you're
> unlikely to be able to get the Digital Terrestrial channels via a=20
Digital