RE: Re: AVR300 now [ADVERT] Ethernet to Serial Adaptors

  • Subject: RE: Re: AVR300 now [ADVERT] Ethernet to Serial Adaptors
  • From: "Ian Davidson" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:25:21 +0100

Hi

I'd just like to add that I use the redirector and some of the mss100's I
p=
urchased from Kevin and they work extremely well. We finished our 17km
link=
last week and now it is fully operational I added a MSS100 to the far end =
of the link to control some of our transmitters at that site. I can know
ru=
n the control software on my office PC which links to our first mast then
o=
n to the second via the microwave link. As far as the software is concern
t=
he kit is plugged into the local serial port and runs perfectly, no more
tr=
ips to site with the laptop now!

Ian D
=20