Re: AVR300

Tony

You know that you really don't want to buy a =A31200 AV receiver without
auditioning it! I know what you mean about dealers but there are
definitely some good ones about.

I seem to remember visiting Unilet myself when I lived in London. If
they can cover your shortlist then they will be well worth a visit -
just down the road from you. Oranges and Lemons in Battersea are
extremely helpful and appear to do Arcam, Denon, NAD.

I see that Kimberley AV are very near you and also do the full set. I
have never used them but the fact that they cover Linn and Naim
suggests that they must be reasonable good.

I see that others have answered your question on the MSS100. You
really must get them out the "useful bits" box - they do work
really
well!!

If you do the demo let us know how you get on. I am certainly
interested. I've still got to get our room finished and my nearest
dealer is an hour's drive away.... but then that's what happens when
you move to the middle of the country/nowhere!

BR=20
David

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "christopher purves"