Re: cheap(er) axis wireless webcams...

ant wrote:

> > Wish I could afford to buy a whole bunch of them myself! Sadly
I've
> > lumbered myself with a 4xbt878 capture card which won't work with
linux
> > and a bunch of cctv cameras with nowt (working) to connect them
to. Bah.
> Why doesn't your bt878 work?

Coz I'm a cheapskate and bought some random board off ebay which isn't
one of the numerous boards recognised by video4linux/bttv. I get blue
screens on all channels. The windows s/w crashes XP SP2, so I haven't
been able to snoop the GPIO settings from the windows driver :-(

The HK based ebayer I bought it off had his ebay account pulled for
reasons unknown, just after I'd received it.

Ho hum.

Jim