Re: (OT) Excel Unix Help

  • Subject: Re: (OT) Excel Unix Help
  • From: "David Buckley" <db@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 19:07:11 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Kenneth Watt" <kwatt@f...> wrote:
>  what is annoying people is that almost every post you make is OT
> and seems poorly researched, using the group as a clever Google is
> not its purpose.

Before apeing Ants position, you ought to check the stats a bit more
carefully.  Not all, or even a majority, or even half of aashram's
postings are in threads marked OT.  Many of the threads he has been
involved in marked OT are, judged both in my opinion, and by the fact
that list members replied to them are, if not directly on target, of
reasonable relevance and interest to list members.

Please can we put this slanging match down.  Both the members involved
in this slanging match are contributing members to this group, and
both clearly got out of bed the wrong side.

Call me sad, call me the archive maintainer, but aashram and ant have
a virtually identical number of posts to the group...  there is karma
after all.