RE: (OT) Excel Unix Help

  • Subject: RE: (OT) Excel Unix Help
  • From: "aashram" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 14:48:43 +0100

I am sick of ppl make their own judgements on what is and what isnt
relative
to the group. Email me offlist if you have a problem.

Or let me put the question another way for you to keep you happy.
"someone has a HA server on a linux platform and wants to download the
log file remotely in excel format using a Apache server. "Does that
now make the
question on topic.

Knowledge is power and something that to you may not seem interesting  to
others may
come in useful at some time. I had looked at google but found not many
options
so i thought maybe someone on the group could recommend the best way.

with regards to ukha and my input, maybe doing the music for ukha2004 video
for nothing
is not good enough for you.

In fact stuart i can remember you making a google remark before and being
panned.
live abit, life is not as rigid as you make out, its time to stop being a
sheep and think
outside the box, its not hard honest, you t****r