Re: Looking for...

  • Subject: Re: Looking for...
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 21:01:55 -0000

I bought a Vanson Speedy box from Maplin, I think it was about =A318=20
with a set of 4 AA and 4 AAA Nimh batteries.=20

It only chardes 4 cells at a time (A, AAA, C, D) but it charges each=20
individualy so it doesn't matter if they are at different levels of=20
charge. It auto senses Nicad and Nimh and has a discharge function to=20
help stop memory effect in Nicads. Also charges 9 volt batteries.=20

I know it doesn't meet your 4 or 8 request but is more flexible tham=20
many others as it doesn't need the cells in pairs or anything like=20
that, I have even used it to charge 4 sizes at once. just buy a=20
couple :-)

I can only find it on its own on the web site QM84F, not the bundle I=20
bought in the store which was cheaper (mad)

Regards
Ian=20

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Phil Harris" <phil@a...> wrote:
>=20
> ...a really good NiMh battery charger - something quick to charge=20
AA's,