Re: [OT] projector and light gun

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 00:28:42 +0100, JT @ Home <jonathan@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Were the girls seduced by this:

He already said they were from Skem,  they wouldn't need to go to that
much trouble to seduce them!!

My Men Behaving Badly years were spent in Leeds, or Pudsey to be
exact. Mum used to call after every episode to tell me thats how she
thought wre lived.

Our landlord used to be great, he kept the gardens tidy which meant we
didn't have to do it. We had most of the kitchen appliances in the
living room, kettle toaster microwave fridge, and 2 PC's

One day we came home to find he'd actually been in and painted the
dining room while we were at work!! Then he came in and tidied the
living room, not very nice when you consider the things we had in
there (though we had to admit, it did need tidying.)

We had a KFC tower burger box mountain in one corner, and the staff at
the local KFC started to get our order ready when they saw us pull
onto the carpark :-)

--
-S