[ADVERT] - DIN Rail Enclosures

  • Subject: [ADVERT] - DIN Rail Enclosures
  • From: "Jon Whiten" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:33:21 +0100

I have a number of Din Rail enclosures for sale, all new and unused.  Brief
details as follows:

Width:	50mm
Height:	70mm
Depth:	104mm
Terminals:	10 Screw Terminals (5 across top and 5 across
bottom)
Solder-lugs inside.

Various PCB positions inside.

Price:	=A33.50 each
UK P+P:	=A33.00 per order assuming 1st Class Post
+VAT at 17.5%

See http://www.beaconlamps.com/din/index.htm
fro pictures.

This is a company transaction, hence the VAT, but it does mean we accept
Credit Card as well as Cheque payments.

Replies to jon.whiten@xxxxxxx

;oj