RE: recommended security hardware supplier?

  • Subject: RE: recommended security hardware supplier?
  • From: "Mike Griffiths" <mikegriff@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 23:41:32 +0100

=20

ComfortEntry=20

1 Comfort 'Entry' Central Processor Unit (CPU) 230 VAC <http://www.home-co=
ntrol.co.uk/products/product_info.php?cPath=3D1_17&products_id=3D237&osCsid=
=3D44ebd36cd73ce5c2e0a880f33cdfbe2b>=20=20

=A3299.00 + VAT <http://www.home-control.co.uk/products/vat.php?osCsid=3D44=
ebd36cd73ce5c2e0a880f33cdfbe2b>=20
(=A3351.33 inc VAT <http://www.home-control.co.uk/products/vat.php?osCsid=
=3D44ebd36cd73ce5c2e0a880f33cdfbe2b> )