[OT] Hitch Hikers and Exchange question..

  • Subject: [OT] Hitch Hikers and Exchange question..
  • From: Mark Hallows <markhallows@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:59:56 +0100

uknova doesn't appear to want to play via my firewall etc.. have been
pulling my hair out. Does anyone have an Mp3 at all please ??

Exchange question..

I have been on all the relevant newsgroups, asked friends... even read the
damned book !!!

Is there any way to delete old scheds (say older than 6 months) from public
folders sched lists ? They seem to be treated as folders instead of
calenders !! It seems such a logical thing to be able to do and I cannot
believe you cannot do it..

I know it is way OT but I have exhausted all other avenues and I don't know
of a more diverse knowledge base than here.. I think we must rival the best
brain trusts on the planet !!! for diversity of knowledge anyway. :-)

Mark H.