From: Frank Mc Alinden
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 10:41 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] CBUS Lighting

Hi All
Just thought i would mention that i can now control my cbus
lighting using my existing ir hardware and  a standard remote
control...;-)).....To make the magic happen  im using a combination of
software and hardware...
Software...CGATE.....xPL....xPL-UIRT.....xPL-DEVCOM.FirM...xPL
Determinators
Hardware ...pc......USB UIRT.....FirM Serial....FirM....Rx units..........
Using my dvd remote i can brighen / dim  using chan up / down or use the
digits to go to preset levels....Im using FirMs zone receiving to determine
which light to brighten / dim / goto preset....
Quite happy with it ...now just need to somehow connect the USB UIRT /FirM
Serial into my existing Homevision / FirM setup .........
Frank