Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] Alarm systems

Re: Re: [OT?] xbox

Oooops - it does read a bit that way but actually I was only reiterating
what Steve himself said in another post :-) and offering Rob an
alternative that didnt require a Torx screwdriver.  Docs are nightmares
to write up so I know these things can take ages - and they're so boring
to do.  I for one though shall be very appreciative of the final result
when (and of course if) it appears..

Kevin

Don McAllister wrote:

>No pressure Steve!!!
>

>>>Hi Rob -  Steve Abbot has succesfully softmodded an XBox just
last week
>>>or so to run XBMC without even taking the lid off - he has just
received
>>>a second Boots XBox and is (maybe this weekend as we speak)
updating
>>>that and making notes / taking pictures (screenshots) for a
'how to' .
>>>Looking forward to seeing this as I too would like to just run
XBMC on