Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Bathroom project - Cbus style lighting system....1 room only though!!

Re: Re: TiVo/alternatives

On 28/11/2004 at 02:59 ianh1000 wrote:

>Hi Alex
>
>There is still nothing on the market that does quite what Tivo can.
I=20
>have one but have been looking for something to replace it that also=20
>an integrated DVD recorder, there is still nothing. I am still
paying=20
>a monthly sub as when I bought it I assumed the service would get=20
>turned off within a year so there is a small incentive (=A310 a
month)=20
>to find a new solution. I should have bought a lifetime sub but now=20
>see little point as I doubt I will still use it in another 2 years=20
>time.

Philips have released a DVD/HD recorder which they seem to be frantically
p=
ushing here in .nl pretty sure it's available in th e uk too.. looking at
t=
he ad on tv suggests a epg too... I don't really ave many more details the
=
Philips website is crap

Andy