RE: Impedances of SP/DIF (distributrion)

  • Subject: RE: Impedances of SP/DIF (distributrion)
  • From: "Jon Whiten" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 20:12:15 -0000

If it was me I would try building a passive splitter with 3 100 ohm
resistors and some plugs/sockets:

+--\/\100R/\/----o  Proc 1

SKY o--+--\/\100R/\/----o  Proc 2

+--\/\100R/\/----o  Proc 3

And common all 4 grounds.  Then see what happens.  [The 100R Resistors are
there to provide limited buffering of the signal]

Regards

Jon Whiten
http://www.whiten.co.uk